Perfect your CSI (Syteline) and Infor CPQ Integration
Join us for an 8-hour training course covering manufacturing rules for Infor CPQ. The class is broken into four-hour sessions, over the course of two days. Attendees will learn CPQ/Cloudsuite Industrial (CSI) integration setup, manufacturing rules exercises, creating jobs and sub-jobs, adding materials from matrices, and more. Manufacturing Rules Training is a combination of instructor led presentations and hands-on rules development for an effective and interactive session. This virtual training instructs CPQ rules-writers on running an optimized CSI (Syteline) ERP and Infor CPQ Integration. Connect, learn, and grow your CPQ solution and skills!
Register for Virtual Training Today!
If your company has multiple attendees, each participant must register individually.
- Learn Manufacturing Rules for seamless ERP and CPQ integration.
- Existing rules writers
- Rules writers who want to integrate or update their ERP integration
- Attendees must have access to Infor Design Studio.
Workshop Key Takeaway:
Who should attend:
- CPQ/CSI Integration Setup
- Manufacturing Rules Exercises
- Creating Multi-Level, Dynamic Jobs (Creating Jobs and Sub-Jobs)
- Adding Materials from Matrices
- Utilizing Work Instructions to Add Notes for the Shop Floor
- Looking Up Data from CSI
- Passing values to UET (User-Defined Fields)
- Manufacturing Rules Best Practices & Approaches