We are always looking for great talent!
If you are interested in any of the following positions, please fill out the form below.
- Develop rules for clients’ configurable products
- Delivering application training
- Travel to client sites 25%-75% per month over the course of the project to teach them how to properly maintain the CPQ software.
- Install and configure software applications on client’s servers
- Leading a full life-cycle implementation of Enterprise Solutions
- Integrate ERP software applications into a collaborative multi-functional joint system
- Support existing clients
- Communicate project status and progress
Knowledge & Skills
- Bachelor’s Degree and Minimum of 3 years of experience with Window Server and SQL
- ERP implementation experience is a plus
- CPQ knowledge is a PLUS!
- A coach-able mentality
- Excellent time management
- Ability to travel 25%-75% per month, domestic travel
- Professional demeanor and appearance
- Persistence and attention to detail
- Ability to work in a team or independently with little supervision
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Ability to multi-task and engage multiple projects simultaneously
- Ability to analyze and recommend solutions in a timely manner
- Ability to maintain composure under high client pressure
- BA or BS; preferably in MIS or Computer Science
Job Location & Hours
Full-time position, Monday through Friday, 8AM-5PM. Evening and weekend work may be required as job duties demand
25-75% per month, domestic travel
- Web application development and maintenance
- Support application integration with back end systems
- Assist with modification design and estimation
- Develop, implement, and test .NET applications based on a multi-tier architecture.
- Develop SQL Server databases and scripts to make effective use of information in existing systems databases.
- Configure, update, and debug existing ASP.NET applications
- Learn technologies outside of current skillset to meet customer needs
Knowledge & Skills
Bachelor’s Degree with 3-5 years experience in-
- Full Stack .NET Developer
- ASP.NET Web Forms
- SQL Server
What’s in it for You
- Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance
- Company matching 401k
- Paid Time Off
- Terrific team
- Awesome opportunity to learn
- Growing company
RenaissanceTech is not currently hiring individuals for this position who now or in the future require sponsorship for employment visa status.
RenaissanceTech is an equal opportunity employer committed to a culturally diverse workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, age, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability status or protected veteran status.
From questions about our company to opportunities that might await you, we look forward to hearing from you.