Join The CPQ Experts
We are looking to grow our team with people who share our energy and values. Positive and empowered employees drive our main goal: To create the best experience for our customers. Think you’d be a good fit for our team? Apply today!
Open Positions & Rewarding Careers Available
Click on the job title for more information.
Part Time - Administrative Assistant
Are you looking for a part time job that offers flexibility, variety and a friendly work environment? If so, you might be interested in joining our team as an administrative assistant. The position is for Monday, Wednesday, Friday, 9:30am – 3pm. Pay is $22/hr.
RenaissanceTech is a Dublin-based software and services company. As an administrative assistant, you will be responsible for providing clerical support to our staff, such as answering phone calls, scheduling appointments, filing documents, and managing correspondence. You will also have the opportunity to assist with special projects and events as needed. Some of your duties will include:
- Check-in daily with Executive Team
- Greet and welcome visitors to the office
- Answer main phone line and take messages
- Check and process mail
- Assist with invoicing and collections
- Order office supplies and stock/organize the Work Café
- Assist with keeping a tidy office, water plants
- Write checks as needed (Professional Services, Partner commissions, Expense reimbursements)
- Help with building maintenance requests and manage service vendors as needed
- Assist with time entry
To be successful in this role, you should have excellent communication and organizational skills, as well as proficiency in Microsoft Office and Google Suite. You should also be able to work independently and as part of a team. Previous experience in an administrative role is preferred but not required. If you are interested in this opportunity, please send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to hearing from you!
RenaissanceTech is actively searching for a Solution Analyst to specialize in CPQ software configuration and implementation.
The Solution Analyst is critical to the success of our customers and for service delivery. This position is responsible for gaining mastery in the use and implementation of CPQ solutions, driving customer projects through the use of training and workshops, and developing custom solutions for customer projects. This position coordinates project objectives and priorities with the office of project management. Being a customer interactive role, this position requires professionalism in communication, presentation, work ethic, and dress.
A Successful Candidate Will:
- Assist customers in implementing product configuration software (CPQ)
- Support existing customer solutions and with upgrades
- Coordinate with team to build product configuration solutions
- Develop rules for clients’ configurable products
- Deliver application training to customers
The Preferred Qualifications Include:
- An undergraduate degree or master’s degree in an analytical field such as MIS, Computer Science, logistics, or equivalent work experience
- Ability to travel 25% per month, domestic travel
- Public speaking and presentation skills
- Excellent oral and written communications skills
- Responsive communication to customer emails and project requests
- CPQ knowledge is a PLUS!
- Health Insurance Plan
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Paid Holidays
- Monday to Friday, 8a-5pm
Work Location: Hybrid – Work from home and In-office days at our office in Dublin, OH 43016
If you are interested in this opportunity, please send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com. We look forward to hearing from you!
This position is critical to the success of our customers and for service delivery. This position is responsible for gaining mastery in the use and implementation of CPQ solutions, preparing and delivering training to customers, driving customer projects using onsite and remote workshops, developing rules and solutions for customer projects and products. This position coordinates objectives and priorities with the office of project management. Being a customer interactive role, this position requires professionality in communication, presentation, work ethic, and dress.
Think you would be a good fit? Please submit your resume to Service@RenaissanceTech.com
We Thrive in Dublin Ohio!
There is no better place to grow than Dublin, Ohio. Our involvement with the city has helped us expand exponentially over the years. From competing in the Dublin Corporate Challenge to assistance with PPE during 2020, our community is important to us.
Benefits: What’s In It For You
We pride ourselves on maintaining a healthy work-life balance. It is important to us that every member of our team is cared for, in and out of the office.
- Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance with HSA
- Company matching 401k
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Birthday
Our Values & What We Look For In New Team Members
Our values directly reflect what is important to us as a company. We pride ourselves on continuous employee development through our honest values.
- Work Hard Play Hard
- Positive Attitude
- Continuous Improvement
- Giving Back
Have Additional Questions?
If you don’t see your desired role in the above list, but feel you could help the RenaissanceTech team grow stronger, feel free to reach out. We are always looking to expand our expertise, hone our skills and broaden our service offerings.