Hosting June OINK Meeting
Meeting for VISUAL ERP users in the Ohio, Indiana, and Northern Kentucky regions
Date: June 13th
Location: 5695 Avery Road, Dublin, Ohio
Time: 8:45AM – 3:00PM EST
RSVP to receive more event details.
- Office Tour, Registration, Light Breakfast | 8:45 – 9:45AM ET
- A-Z Process Flow – From Estimating through invoices | 10:00 – 11:00 AM ET
- Presented By Bill Seymour at Synergy Resources
- Keeping Connected Data | 11:15AM – 12:15PM ET
- Keeping connected data eliminates uncertainty and mistakes in one’s entire manufacturing network. We will discuss how your enterprise systems can unite. Users can pass and pull data from VISUAL, CPQ, and additional systems. Providing accurate order statuses, inventory lookups, and quality output for your customers is vital for manufacturers’ success
- Lunch Provided By OINK Group | 12:15 – 1:00PM ET
- Revamped Infor Concierge – What’s in it for YOU | 1:00 – 2:00 PM ET
- Tips and Tricks on Infor’s Concierge. We will learn how to sign-up for various communities and put in an enhancement. We will discuss and learn how to video and put in an incident inside concierge
- Ending Notes and Open discussion | 2:00 – 3:00PM ET
OINK User Group Meeting:
Join us for a day of discussion and learning with fellow VISUAL ERP users. RSVP below!
Please email OINK Organizer: firstname.lastname@example.org for questions or more information.